Hydrogen for a green future Roundtable
The Chairs of the ICH2P-2021 conference organize a Roundtable titled “Hydrogen for a green future” similar to the motto of the event. It will take place on 23rd of September 2021, from 14:30 to 17:30 CET and will be live-streamed.
The Roundtable will deal with the objectives and the ongoing results of a number of international scientific projects on Hydrogen production, purification and utilization, with the further scope of illustrating what is and could be the role of hydrogen for a greener and sustainable development. Experts from both Academia and Industry, International Organizations and Decision-Makers with a large experience on the ground will participate actively to the discussion, offering the most impacting perspectives of the hydrogen green deal on the society in the near future. The experts’ feedback will be summarized in a final report prepared by the Organizing Team, which will be available in the ICH2P-2021 website after the conclusion of the conference.
1) Dr. Aldo Gago - Group Leader: Low Temperature Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells and Electrolysis, German Aerospace Center, Institute of Engineering Thermodynamics | Electrochemical Energy Technology, Germany. Project: NEWELY
2) Dr. Ekain Fernandez - Responsable de Tecnologías de Hidrógeno. Área de Materiales y Procesos, TECNALIA.
3) Prof. Vincenzo Palma - Full professor at Università degli Studi di Salerno, Italy. Project: PROMECA
4) Prof. Fausto Gallucci - Full Professor at Eindhoven University of Technology.
5) Thulile Khoza - Full Professor, Eindhoven University of Technology. Project: CHANNEL PROJECT
6) Dr. Daniel Garcia Sanchez - Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR), German Aerospace Center. Project: PROMET-H2
7) Dr. Rachel Backhouse - Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR), German Aerospace Center. Project: NEPTUNE
Chairs of the Roundtable
- Dr. Adolfo Iulianelli - CNR-ITM - Italy
- Dr. Antonio Vita - CNR-ITAE - Italy
- Dr. Massimiliano Lo Faro - CNR-ITAE - Italy